教授 肥後 裕輝
The Nagasaki A-Bombing Survivor Symposium has been a signature, annual, educational event of Kyushu University International Student Center (ISC), since 2012. The symposium offers a powerful means for international students on campus to learn about the history and the urgency of pursuing global peace today. In commemorating the tragedy of the atomic bombings 75 years later, this year the ISC will conduct the symposium online rather than on campus, as a much larger and more fully international event: in collaboration with key partner universities overseas, this symposium aims to invite up to 500 student attendees from North America and Southeast Asia as well as from across Japan.
教授 郭 俊海
- Katsumi Nagahashi, Director of International Affairs Division,Nagasaki Prefectural Government,
- Ichiro Maeda, Director,Nagasaki A-bomb Heritage Section
- Noriyasu Takahira, Director,Nagasaki Foundation For The Promotion Of Peace
- Theodore J. Gilman, Ph.D., Executive Director, Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Harvard University (USA)
- Thomas R. Klassen, Ph.D., Professor, Graduate School of Political Sciences and Public Administration, York University (Canada)
- Director,Nagasaki Foundation For The Promotion Of Peace,Noriyasu Takahira
- Kate O’Loughlin, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences, The University of Sydney (Australia)
- Leng Leng Thang, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Japanese Studies, National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Nopranue Sajjarax Dhirathiti, Ph.D., Vice President (International Relations), Associate Professor, School of Social Sciences, Mahidol University (Thailand)
- Nonaka, C., Higo, M. & Imai, R. (2020). Exploring the experiences of JTW tutors: Challenges and opportunities. Kyushu University International Student Center Research Bulletin, 28: 143-152.
- Higo, M., Imai, R. & Nonaka, C. (2019). Kyushu University Japan In Today’s World Program (JTW): A program overview in celebration of the 25th anniversary. Kyushu University International Student Center Research Bulletin, 27: 141-150.
- Higo, M. (2016). Kyushu University Japan In Today’s World Program (JTW): A preliminary analysis of the role of extracurricular, cross-cultural learning activities. Kyushu University International Student Center Research Bulletin, 24: 199-204.
[Contact] 肥後 裕輝